kat

Sporty Dream

I love the coupe, is it just me or is it a really hot looking car? I almost got a coupe, not only because it is a good looking vehicle, but also because my friend has one and when you drive it, it makes you feel really good!

Yeah I have an i20 now, it just seemed like it was more me. I am not so sure I can see myself driving something as sporty looking as the coupe. Hrm, now that I am typing that, I am not sure that was a good reason not to get one. Heh.

Was that the only reason you went with the i20? You should drive what ever you feel comfortable in, but if you want a sporty car and can afford it, then why not? Who knows, maybe in a year or two you can trade yours in.

I went for the i20 because it got the Euro NCAP 5 Star rating. Safety is a top concern for me so that was very appealing. Still maybe I will get something sporty in a few years.

I agree this car is sporty, but it is subtle and sleek. You should definitely put it on your agenda when you change cars. I have always fancied a convertible, though it would be wasted with the weather here!

Yeah, that is when you know you are really well off, you go and buy the nicest toppless car you can find, then can't drive it because of rubbish weather. Wouldn't it be fun to have that sort of money. Most of us though, are in the practicability, but still wanting to look nice, zone.

i love the coupe, but i'm really thinkin that with my family about to get bigger, i really do need to trade up to the four doors. i'm sorry brothers, i'll miss you all