Sign in to follow this  
Macgomes

Hyundai i20. Shit or hit? Anyone owned one or driven one? Also car general.

Hello everyone,,

I own a Getz, which is the earlier version of the i20. Had it for 7 years. The petrol is underpowered in the 1.1, get the 1.4 or the 1.5 diesel preferably as its 30 quid a year road tax and gets 70mpg+. It's reliable as fuck , only breaks i've had with mine were garages being dickheads or my own stupidity.

Done like 64k in it all over the country. The only thing I miss is my model doesnt have cruise control. Otherwise it's quite pleasant to drive and the turbo diesel version has plenty of kick to it. I've moved house using it like 5 times too, its got a suprisingly decent amount of space inside.

feel free to ask me more things about it. Also, if you want to buy mine that'd be cool...

On 16/04/2019 at 3:17 PM, Macgomes said:

Hello everyone,,

I own a Getz, which is the earlier version of the i20. Had it for 7 years. The petrol is underpowered in the 1.1, get the 1.4 or the 1.5 diesel preferably as its 30 quid a year road tax and gets 70mpg+. It's xvideos.onl/ xnxx.onl/  chaturbate.onl/ reliable as fuck , only breaks i've had with mine were garages being dickheads or my own stupidity.

Done like 64k in it all over the country. The only thing I miss is my model doesnt have cruise control. Otherwise it's quite pleasant to drive and the turbo diesel version has plenty of kick to it. I've moved house using it like 5 times too, its got a suprisingly decent amount of space inside.

feel free to ask me more things about it. Also, if you want to buy mine that'd be cool...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you my issue has been solved,......