Welcome to TalkHyundai.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tucson Diesel Problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Julian

Julian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:Tucson 2006

I have a 2006 diesel 4x4 Tucson .I'm getting hesitancy on light acceleration at 1500 to 2000 rpm .

It makes driving in traffic difficult .If I accelerate hard I don't get the problem.It's just like a missfire or air in the system .

I called the dealer and he said "ah it's the wastegate -they're all like that " .I'm not so sure about the explanation .Any suggestions please ?

coltal

coltal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Vehicle Driven:tuscon 4wd vgt

Hi  I know its a year later but just found this post via google, Did you ever sort this out ,I have same problem excatly, Changed fuel filter remapped to 170bhp whilst getting rid of EGR, injector cleaner through it ,new mass sensor.  stil the same,, any help?

thanks Colin

Tuscon 2007 2.0D vgt