Welcome to TalkHyundai.com

Welcome to TalkHyundai.com!

You've reached a UK-biased Hyundai Forum, yet we welcome members from throughout the world. We cover all current and previous Hyundai models and all generations within. You're currently viewing this message as a guest, please register now to gain full access to the site, Hyundai brochures, guides, specifications, tutorials and more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HyundaiCamper

2016 Tucson fitting extra spotlights.....

I have a 2016 Tucson Premium SE and I want to fit some extra driving lights. The standard lights are OK but could do with some extra lights (live in middle of nowhere on country lanes). I have searched and cant really find anything without fitting a bulbar which I don't want to do and will spoil the cars looks.

Has anyone any ideas if extras lights can be fitted, in the olden days of road rallying a pair of Cibie Oscars did the trick and lit up the world........

Unless there is anything from Hyundai, you'll likely need to fabricate something yourself. The mounting points will be the issue.

Is the Tucson sold elsewhere around the world? Could be worth checking other international markets.