Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Hyundai i30 At Frankfurt Motor Show

Hyundai will be unveiling the new generation i30 at the Frankfurt Motor Show (IAA) on the 13th September at 12.00hrs CET in Hall 6.

The all-new C-segment i30 hatchback is set to build on the remarkable success of the current i30 model and is the next evolution of Hyundai’s fluidic sculpture form language.

As well as the new i30, the Hyundai stand will also feature the full product line-up, including the new i40 Saloon and the all-new 1+2 door Veloster coupe.

Another debut for the Frankfurt Motor Show will be Hyundai’s new show stand, which has been inspired by the company’s Fluidic Sculpture design language and represents the new brand direction – ‘New Thinking, New Possibilities’.

The stand features zones within which different elements of Hyundai’s brand and products are displayed. A design area, for example, illustrates the fluidic sculpture philosophy and its application on new Hyundai models. A central walk-way allows visitors to see the vehicles from numerous angles, and electronic displays bring an added level of interactivity.

Hyundai-i30-691111104081211600x1060.jpg

Cant find any pics of the back, will have to wait until the 13th for the frankfurt motor show. Interior looks nice though! B)

That does look very nice indeed. Will post up any photos if I get sent any.

Hyundai-139111122347591600x1060.jpg

Im pleased it looks like the I40, I wonder why the grill at the front is different to the blue on shown before Frankfurt? :huh:

Hi,

It's got a hint of Fiesta in the front, and a touch of Astra in the rear. It's a good looking, well proportioned car though. Looking forward to seeing one in the flesh :)

Mighty.