mighty

MPG - What are you achieving?

Hi,

It's ok actually, it's smooth, reasonably quick to change, it doesn't hold on to the gears unnecessarily long. Suits my needs just fine. Can't be dealing with all this left-footed clutch business anymore!

Mighty.

I30 2009 1.6 CDRi comfort Long journey 70 mph 60 mpg Around town 47 to 49.5 until recently. I think the stat is partially open and it is taking ages to warm up plus the heater isn't very hot, now getting 42 -45 around town. Going to ask dealer about it at next service. I'm sure it's because the engine is not warming up properly.

I Just got a 62 plate i30 and it says I'm getting 49.2mpg around town.  I picked it up from Bridgend Wales and drove it back to Berkshire which was approx 140 miles and it only used 2 lines on the fuel gauge.  I would say you would get the 74 mpg that's advertised on motorways and 50 mpg around town.  I'm happy with that as my previous car only did 28-29 mpg!

I'm very please with the car overall.  Bit disappointed the mirrors don't fold in from the key fob (only on the premium models)   Its a very nice car to drive with comfy seats, roomy boot and really light precise steering.

I cant comment any further as I've only had the car 2 days. I will report back soon.   :)

I have a premium I40 and wing mirrors done fold in with key fob!<br /><br />Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

Hi

I bought a new i30 style nav 1.6 diesel auto in march 2013. I was advised that the average MPG should be over 50. I'm getting 37 on shorter journeys and 42mpg on motorway driving. The dealership keep saying there is nothing wrong and they reckon they got 48mpg when they tested it. I've done 3000 miles now.

Is anyone else getting this problem.

i30 active 1.4 petrol, reset trip every few days, mixture of country roads and town driving, mpg reads 52mpg, Also when I refill tank to full indicates 512 mile range, What range are others getting?