Welcome to TalkHyundai.com

Welcome to TalkHyundai.com!

You've reached a UK-biased Hyundai Forum, yet we welcome members from throughout the world. We cover all current and previous Hyundai models and all generations within. You're currently viewing this message as a guest, please register now to gain full access to the site, Hyundai brochures, guides, specifications, tutorials and more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Hyundai News

Hyundai I10 Awarded Car Of The Year At Car Dealer Power Awards

• Hyundai i10 is voted Car of the Year by UK Dealers
  • Dealers praise its looks, build quality, refinement and warranty
  • Prices for the New Generation i10 start from £8,595 OTR
High Wycombe –The New Generation i10 has been awarded ‘Car of the Year’ at the 2014 Car Dealer Power awards.

Voted for entirely by UK car dealers, the i10 triumphed over some tough competition from the likes of the popular Ford Fiesta ST and the Skoda Octavia. The dealers praised its looks, build quality, value for money, refinement and industry-leading five-year unlimited mileage warranty - that is helping to encourage repeat business.

James Batchelor, editor of Car Dealer magazine, said: “I am absolutely delighted to name the outstanding Hyundai i10 as Car of the Year in our annual Car Dealer Power awards.

Hundreds of UK dealers took part in this year’s survey which makes it the most comprehensive of its kind in the industry. Hyundai should take great comfort in knowing that this award has been voted for by dealer partners right across the UK - regardless of which franchise they represent.”

Tony Whitehorn commented: The New Generation i10 is a hugely significant model for our business and it plays a substantial role in the hotly contested city car segment in the UK. i10 has been Hyundai UK’s best-seller since 2009, and New Generation i10 continues this trend. We have sold 12,170 units of the New Generation i10 since launch in January of this year and we are delighted that it, not only appeals to existing customers, but is also bringing some new customers to our brand. We can only thank our fantastic dealer network for getting behind the new model and for helping us to live up to our customers’ expectations.”

The New Generation i10 is available from £8,595 OTR. For more information, please log on to www.hyundai.co.uk.

Click here to view the news

I want to place an order for a new i10 1.2 Premium but live in East Sussex and like to listen to LBC radio which in my area is only available on DAB radio so is it possible to buy the model Hyundai I want with a DAB radio option ?

The Hyundai i10 is a good model car only major problem its fitted with an out dated fm radio when in 2016 every one wants a DAB option and I want to order an i10 but until they are fitted with a DAB its not for me.

You can get an add-on dab radio aftermarket for a few hundred quid if that helps

What do you think of Ferrari's ?