Sign in to follow this  
Letty

Oldie but goodie!

I have had a lot of good years out of my Accent. It's sad that the model has been discontinued but all good things come to an end I suppose. Most people can hardly believe that I have had it since 1999. I just don't believe in replacing something that is working well enough. Are you the same?

Wow, you must be on top of taking care of it and be aware of how to drive for the life of your car! I have had cars for a long time but never that long! What is your secret?

Hi Letty. Have you had your Accent since it was new? I think that's the best way to get the most life out of a car. Buying something second hand means you never really know how much care it had or what problems were not dealt with. Good for you for being 'green'.

Hi there. I got the car from my sister and it was almost new. The plus was I had all the (true) service history and of course I got it at a decent price. I am a little obsessive about caring for it, which I think helps to prolong the life of any car, right?

Very nice, great car, great condition and great price! How do you keep yourself on top of it. Sometimes I will stay on top of regular care and then let myself slip.

Being able to keep a car that long, and to still have it in decent shape just goes to show what a great brand Hyundai really is! I can only hope that I will be able to keep mine just as long. So far we have had it for about 7 years.